DRO Trimmer v4 r1 has been released.
- Documentation now available, online via BitBucket, and distributed with the binary package as a static HTML file.
- Added “Undo” and “Redo” menu items and shortcuts. You can now undo/redo any changes to the DRO file.
- Added “Goto” dialog, for instantly going to a specified position.
- Added “Loop Analysis” feature, which uses multiple analysis methods to look for portions of data that could indicate a loop point. Refer to the documentation for details.
- Added specific register usage information. (Takes a little while to process)
- Added keyboard shortcuts for new menu items, and for going to the next and previous delay instruction. (Refer to the manual)
- Added shortcuts and keyboard accelerators to menus. (Wraithverge)
- DRO Info: No longer displays a warning popup. Edit functionality is disabled by default, and must be enabled via the configuration file (“drotrim.ini”).
- Find Register: Added ability search backwards.
- Find Register: Layout adjustments. (Wraithverge)
- Find Register: Changed “D-08” and “D-16” options for DRO v1 to “DLYS” and “DLYL” (matching DRO v2).
- Main view: Added “Bank” column. The register column no longer displays a value like 0x100 to indicate the high bank.
- Main view: “Description” column now displays specific register information. More general information is now contained in the “Description (all register options)” column.
- Main view: Fixed issue where deleting a large amount of instructions would take a long time.
- Main view: Changed “Reg” column to “Reg.”
- Main view: Added version number to the window title. (Wraithverge)
- Main view: When deleting the last item in the list, select the new last item.
- Main view: Fix some issues where items were not focused correctly after deleting an item, using “Find Register”, and other functions.
- dro_player: Fix “Ctrl-C” shortcut not killing the program (timer would stop updating but music would continue playing).
- Added configuration item to load DRO Trimmer in a maxmimized window. (Wraithverge)
- Updated the “About” and “Help” dialogs.
- Rework the icon loading. Will now attempt to load an external icon file if run from the Python interpreter. win32api is no longer required for loading the icon in the executable.
- Code restructure and refactoring.
- License blurb added to dro2to1 source.
- Updated to PyOPL 1.3
Python Source (66.69 KB)
Win32 Executable (5.5 MB)