Pack and unpack resource files for LucasArts games, opening up the possibilites for modifying the games (manipulating graphics, adding new rooms, replacing SCUMM scripts, etc). Supports the following games:
- Day of the Tentacle
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (VGA)
- Loom (CD)
- Monkey Island 1 (EGA)
- Monkey Island 1 (VGA)
- Monkey Island 1 (CD)
- Monkey Island 2
- Sam and Max Hit the Road
- Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (FM-TOWNS)
Source Code Repository
- Re-build for Win32 Binaries.
These downloads are for version:
(Older downloads can be found on the "History" tab)
Version: v3 r1a
Last updated: 2011-05-21
An online copy of the ScummPacker manual.
v3 r1 (2011-05-21)
- Complete rewrite. Breaks all compatability with old versions.
- Supports SCUMM v4, v5, and v6 games, as well some v3 games.
- Outputs some information (such as headers) to XML format.
- No longer need to explicitly state the order of each block.
- All object data are contained within their own sub-folder.
- Local scripts are contained within their own sub-folder.
- License changed from "public domain" to the MIT/X11 license.
v2 r2 (2010-08-20)
- Added support for General Midi sound blocks ([HTML_REMOVED]GMD[HTML_REMOVED]), as possibly found in the Sam and Max WIP demo. Added by request for inserting new music into games.
v2 r1 (2008-12-26)
- Now supports Monkey Island 1 CD and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- Correct room numbering
- NLSC blocks are now generated when packing, so you can add new local scripts (LSCR blocks)
- RMHD blocks are partially generated when packing, so you can add new objects (OBIM, OBCD)
- RNAM block is now generated, names are stored in the LFLF directory name (limit 9 ASCII chars)
- CHAR, COST, SCRP and SOUN blocks are now numbered correctly (were 1 higher than they should have been)
- Cleaned up the command line options a bit. You'll mostly want to use [HTML_REMOVED]-e[HTML_REMOVED] and [HTML_REMOVED]-p[HTML_REMOVED] to extract and pack, specify the game with [HTML_REMOVED]-g[HTML_REMOVED].
- Generated directory files (e.g. [HTML_REMOVED]DSOU.gen[HTML_REMOVED], [HTML_REMOVED]DCOS.gen[HTML_REMOVED]) are deleted once extraction finishes
- Workaround for Monkey Island 1 CD SOUN blocks which have no sub-blocks